I’ve been research walking poles for weightloss or fitness over the last couple months. I was so excited the other day when I found some really sturdy walking poles in my local Costco – I wanted to share getting them setting up. I want you to see how very easy these walking poles can be to add to your daily walking.
A simple walk around the block with your walking poles for weightloss will improve calorie burn by up to 45%. If you are using walking poles simply for fitness, then you’ll get a full body workout by adding walking poles to your daily walk.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can find the poles I use here:
Cascade Mountain Tech Carbon Fibre Adjustable Trekking Poles ($49.99)
The 5 things I love about walking poles for weightloss or fitness:1. Walking is a free activity
2. Walking is an exercise most can do despite health or disease conditions
3. It’s a great way to explore your neighborhood
4. You set the distance according to your abilities
5. Walking poles are a fairly inexpensive accessory that add extra stability to your walking
If you’d prefer to walk in a group – check out our Edmonton55 event calendar for walking group listings.
3 Walking Poles To Consider in All Price Ranges
· Cascade Mountain Tech Aluminum Adjustable Walking Poles ($25.99)
· York Nordic Traveler Trek Folding Walking/Hiking Poles ($69.85)
· Urban Poles – Activator ($109.99)
· Find other walking poles
E55 Asks : Are you using walking poles for weightloss or fitness? What do you like about using them?
Add your comments below