Have you been told your loved one can’t return home after hospitalization? Is your current home not working for you? Confused about all the options for Edmonton seniors housing? From accessible homes, condos, bungalow retirement villages, apartments, lodges, independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care options – you will receive expert guidance on the options available for you.
Choose the package that fits your needs best…
Edmonton Seniors Housing Consultation
$100 + GST
We’ll sit down for an hour to learn about your needs in a new home, your move timeline, your ideal location and your budget needs. We will then review different housing types and care options to narrow down to the best type of housing for you to consider. I can help clear the clutter on level of care to look for, buying vs life lease vs renting, and planning the next move that will meet your needs for years to come. At the end of the meeting you will have a clear idea which housing options to begin research on your own.
If you own a home, ask how you can earn back this consultation fee.
What Clients Have to Say
“We felt very overwhelmed by our housing choices but your service has really helped put us at ease. We feel confident now that we will find a home that meets our current and future needs.” ~ Vaughn
Additional Services Available
additional fees apply
· keeping connected about how research and tours are going, to answer questions along the way
· research and short list of specific adult bungalow or condo complexes to consider
· research and short list of specific independent living, assisted living, memory care, or supportive living residences to consider
· research to determine availability in preferred residences
· arrangement of trial stays in preferred retirement residence
· coordination of tour appointments
· accompaniment for tours, lease signings or contract signings
Click here to learn about other services available from Jolyn at Edmonton55
Book Your Consultation Now