These resources are available for those concerned about someone who is experiencing Elder Abuse in Edmonton and area.
If someone is immediate danger – please call 911.
Elder Abuse Resources in Edmonton· Elder Abuse Intake Line: 780-477-2929 (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
· Seniors Abuse Help Line: 780-454-8888 (Information and referral 24 hours a day)
· Seniors Protection Partnership
· Alberta Elder Abuse Awareness Council
· Let’s Talk Elder Abuse Resource Manual : Canadian Public Legal Education Alberta
· Emergency Protection Orders
Emergency Shelters for Seniors in Edmonton· Seniors Safe House
Resources to Prevent Abuse· What You Can Do To Keep Yourself Safe From Abuse
· 12 Things Everyone Can Do To Prevent Elder Abuse
What if you See Abuse in Others· How You Can Identify Abuse & Help Older Adults At Risk
· What You Can Do When Abuse is Happening To An Older Adult in Your Life