Within our stressed healthcare system, it’s not unusual for patients to feel rushed and dismissed, and to wait a long time for treatment. Improve your overall wellbeing by learning what to say, and how to say it!
Join Kirstin of Navigate Your Health on October 26 in this informative workshop to help you learn to advocate for yourself and loved ones.
This workshop is for you if you are:
· experiencing barriers in communication with your doctor about your own healthcare
· experiencing overwhelm as you deal with a cancer diagnosis
· a caregiver… including if you are worried that a loved-one is showing signs of memory trouble
· a member of the sandwich generation who is caring for both elders and children, with little time for yourself
At this workshop you’ll learn strategies and gain tools to:
· increase your efficiency, and waste less time getting the care you need
· promote your concerns and priorities when they’ve been dismissed
· promote overall well-being, instead of piecemeal symptom management
In this interactive workshop, Kirstin will encourage you to share your challenges and successes in managing your health. Kirstin will help you explore general information about our healthcare system and how to navigate it. This is a must attend event for those wanting to efficiently navigate their health care services.