The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta (CPAA) is looking for Special Event Volunteers to volunteer at our Bingo Event on that occur monthly. All the funds go towards our organization to better our programs and promote growth and wellness for our clients.
The roles we are trying to fill are as follows:
· Chairperson – Responsible for volunteer workers Verifying all Bingo Cards and Cash
· Earlybird Seller/Paymaster – Selling of the cards in the cash cage
· Keeping Track of Bingo Wins – Paying volunteer ushers payment for wins
· Paper Control/Seller – Gives players Regular Game cards according to receipt. Goes on the floor to sell cards
· Card Sellers (3 people) – Walk around the bingo floor selling cards
· Ball Sellers (3 people) – Walk around the bingo floor selling balls
· Call Back of Bingos
All training needs will be given on the day of the event.
Upcoming Dates · Shifts from 11am-3pm· Tuesday, November 12
· Thursday, December 5
· Friday, January 10
· Tuesday, February 25
About The Cerebral Palsy AssociationThe Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta (CPAA) is a registered non-profit organization and makes a difference in the community by enriching the lives of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities. Through our programs and services, we promote awareness, acceptance, and understanding for persons with disabilities to live Life Without Limits.