Our friends at Events Edmonton have asked the Christmas Bureau to partner together again this year for the Taste of Edmonton. We need your help to help raise funds and awareness through this exciting partnership and fundraising opportunity. The Christmas Bureau will receive an honorarium for each volunteer hour worked between July 18 and 28*. This is the perfect opportunity for our community and corporate partners for team-building and group volunteering.
Volunteer Roles:The gate monitors will be stationary (and have seating) and will monitor entrants with a counting device, restrict alcohol from leaving the site, and monitor crowd behaviour and report any concerns immediately to Events Edmonton Management/Paladin Security. Volunteer shifts are 3pm-7pm and 7pm-11pm throughout the 10 days of the festival.
Volunteers will receive the following:
· Free parking with valid parking pass at MacEwan University (available first-come, first-served)
· Free shuttle service to festival grounds from MacEwan University
· Invitation to attend the volunteer appreciation BBQ on July 21st
· Complimentary snacks, juice and water cooler (please bring your own reusable cup)
· Volunteer t-shirt and hat
· One complimentary Taste of Edmonton ticket per volunteer hour
· Promo code to receive $10 discount on tickets (online purchase only)
To sign-up as an individual or as a group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taste of Edmonton volunteers make it a memorable experience for everyone who comes to the festival. Enjoy some fabulous benefits while helping an Edmonton charity with this unique fundraising opportunity. If you can spare a few hours, please connect with Stephanie.
*The Christmas Bureau of Edmonton will be charged $13 for each volunteer hour that is a no-show
*Should you be unable to attend your shift, we ask that you make every effort to fill that shift on your own