When looking for an easy and healthy snacks, you will find nuts are full of protein and can be a good source of healthy fats.
Eating nuts can reduce heart disease and even improve many chronic health conditions. Nuts are also full of vitamin E, potassium and magnesium.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Avoid These 3 Things When Choosing Nuts As Healthy Snacks1. Don’t eat too much – a healthy serving is 1/4 a cup or what fits in the palm of your hand.
2. Choose the non-salted nut version
3. Macadamia nuts and pecans have the highest calories and lowest protein so eat these in moderation.
Add some variety to your healthy snacks by mixing in dried fruit, shredded coconut or seeds. I found this great list of trail mix recipe ideas here
If you don’t have time to make something, then these snacks can be shipped to your door:
· Central Roast Organic Cashews
· Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts
· Everland Whole Almonds, Natural
E55 Asks: What is your favorite nut for snacks?Share your answer below in the comments section.