Educational Opportunities for Aging Well
Effective Communication: Guidance for the Caregiver
January 27 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$15
Learn how to effectively communicate with your loved one.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
– Explore barriers to effective communication and methods used to avoid them.
– Discuss techniques that promote effective communication.
– Discuss causes of conflicts and how to resolve them.
– Apply information and communication strategies to own caregiving situation.
– Discuss Trauma-Informed Communication.
Legend of Activity Locations: (DT) Downtown | (C) Central | (W) West Edmonton | (SW) Southwest Edmonton | (SE) Southeast Edmonton | (S) South Edmonton | (N) North Edmonton | (NW) Northwest Edmonton | (NE) Northeast Edmonton | (E) East Edmonton | (Sh.Pk) Sherwood Park | (Ft.Sk) Fort Saskatchewan | (St.Pl) Stony Plain | (Sp.Gr) Spruce Grove