Are you in the process of researching the right housing option and needing additional support? Is your loved one in transition services and you are feeling overwhelmed with how to assist them? This is a monthly Edmonton senior housing advocate service that allows you to have ongoing support for as long as you need.
This Service is Appropriate
· if you know need support while researching and touring housing options
· if your family is out of town and you need support while you plan a housing transition
· if your loved one is in hospital and you are trying to get them placed in a safe housing situation
· if your loved one is in hospital and being told they can’t return home
· if your loved ones are refusing help and you need ongoing support to help avert a housing crisis
Edmonton Senior Housing Advocate Services
$150 + GST each month
This flexible advocacy service is designed to help you where you need the help. If you choose this service package, your fee will include up to 2 hours of consultation time with Jolyn each month. Your monthly service could be used for phone updates, attendance at family conference, attendance at tours or contract signings, email guidance, ongoing support and much more!
Click here to learn about other services available from Jolyn at Edmonton55
Book Your Consultation Now